About the sponsoring organisation
Senfkorn Kindertagesstätte gGmbH was founded in 2019 in order to operate day-care centres with a new approach across the country. They place their emphasis on Christian education and experiencing nature, combined with the promotion of movement and bilingualism (German-Aramaic). The sponsoring organisation is not affiliated with any political party, denomination, or company.
About the team
Mr. Aydin Izgin and Mr. Markus Tozman are partners in Senfkorn Kindertagesstätte gGmbH. Both are actively involved in youth work in Syrian Orthodox communities in Bebra and Berlin. The focus of her commitment is language lessons, dance courses, Bible and history lessons, ecumenical work etc.
Mr. Izgin still volunteers in youth and cultural work in the Bebra parish. He is married, has two daughters and is a technician by profession. Mr. Izgin works as a consultant for the carrier.
Mr. Tozman lives and works in Berlin and has been volunteering in the Mor Afrem parish in Berlin since his youth. He studied international relations and economics at Johns Hopkins University (SAIS) in Washington DC and is the father of three children. Since 2023, Mr. Tozman has been managing the fortunes of Senfkorn Kindertagesstätte gGmbH as managing director.
The partners cooperate with other dedicated sponsors and volunteers. The latter include:
- Fehime Benjamin, a young educational scientist, Paderborn
- Maria Aslan, special needs teacher in the support area of learning, Paderborn
- Zeki Bilgic, linguist NISIBIN, language teacher Aramaic, Ahlen
- Hezni Barjosef, religious educator and social worker, Paderborn
- Peggy Bresnik, state-approved educator, social pedagogue, German day-care association
- Matthias Reiche, founding member of a parents’ initiative, author. and consultant of ksb Rheinland e.V., Wuppertal
The network is subject to constant expansion in order to support the sponsoring organisation. In addition, there are some paid employees and consultants from the Deutscher Kitaverband (German day-care association) that we joined in 2020.